Fabric Weaving Tutorial VIDEO: Drawing a Triaxial Grid
Having guide lines to follow while weaving is really helpful. Watch this video for a quick lesson on drawing a triaxial grid for fabric weaving.
Here are some supplies you'll need...
Clear ruler with a 30 degree line like this one: http://amzn.to/2ytpook
1/2 thick foam core board: http://amzn.to/2wJU2rh
Black fine tip pen (not a marker!) like this: http://amzn.to/2fDJft4
If you want to know about new videos, make sure to hit "Subscribe" on my channel!
1) Line the 30 degree line of your ruler up with the bottom edge of the foam core board, and draw a line from the bottom corner to the opposite edge of the board.
2) Repeat from the other corner.
3) Place your ruler vertically where the lines intersect.
4) Draw a vertical line.
5) From here, you can just draw 1" grid lines vertically on either side of this vertical line.
6) Now draw 1" grid lines on either side of both diagonal lines.
7) Get to weaving!
*These are the supplies I use - and the links are affiliate links*